Metal processing department is well equipped with modern welding equipment and conducts training in welding and fabrication using different welding process namely:-
- Oxy-acetylene / Gas welding
- Manual metal arc welding 3. Tungsten inert welding (TIG)
- Metal inert gas welding (MIG)
- Metal active gas welding (MAG)
- Sport welding TIG and MIG are mainly for welding products of Aluminium, stainless steels and their alloys. MAG welding is a semi-automatic process which is used to weld mild steel, cast iron and other alloys. The course is suitable for both male and female trainees.